Drawskills Ltd was founded in 2006 by Ian Ward (MBA, MSc, BEng). Ian has over 20 years experience of design based training, including using CAD and related software.
Drawskills specialise in CAD, design specification and GD&T training (Drawskills have a representative on the British Standards committee concerned with GD&T).
Drawskills are keen to ensure that components are not only drawn correctly but also correctly specified for function, manufacture and inspection, this is achieved by correctly tolerancing drawings.
- Excellent training and mentoring skills
- Extensive knowledge of training systems and methods
- Extensive CAD/CAM industrial experience
- Excellent knowledge of Six Sigma and Design for Six Sigma
- Extensive knowledge of AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, 3D VIZ, Inventor & GD&T
- Extensive knowledge of FEA and PDM systems
- Strong analytical, problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Strong IT skills